Scroll down to LEARN MORE about who will be helping you and if our background fits your need.
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist (OCS) since 2007 >learn more
- Sports Medicine Certified Specialist (SCS) since 2008 >learn more
- Kresser Institute Trained Practitioner >learn more
Dr Ngo has had training from the following organizations:
- Barral Institute >Manipulation of Visceral Organs and relationship to the Neural, Vascular, and Lymphatic systems learn more
- Titliest Performance Institute (TPI) Certified Golf Instructor – Medical Professional L2 >Eval and Management of an injured golfer (amateur + professional) learn more
- Dr Stuart McGill Method >Expert Analysis and Precise Treatment of Lower back pain (learn more)
- North American Institute Orthopedic Manual Therapy (NAIOMT) >has helped me to critically think and know anatomy and how the body works with my eyes closed. (learn more)
- Institute Physical Arts (IPA) >has helped me to have the hands to help many. (learn more)
- Folsom Physical Therapy >has given me a Norwegian based PT skills. (learn more)
Dr Ngo has understanding of pain and injury management from
- Mulligan, McKenzie, and Maitland Physical Therapy >has given me a Australian/New Zealand PT skills.
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) >Novel method of looking at movement
- Neuro Orthopedic Institute >The latest in looking at Pain, nerves, and Movement (learn more)
- Analysis of Baseball pitchers >learn more
- Analysis of Swimming >learn more
- Analysis of Running >learn more
- Analysis of Cycling >learn more
Sports Medicine and Muscle Recovery Techniques include
- Sports Taping and Cupping
- Instrument Assisted Soft tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Blood Flow Restriction (BFR)
- Dr Danh Ngo holds the designation of ADAPT Trained Practitioner from Kresser Institute, the ONLY Functional Medicine and ancestral health training company.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy – Western University of Health Science (2016)
- Master in Physical Therapy – prestigious California State University Long Beach (2004)
- Bachelor in Science – California State University of Long Beach (2002)
- Voyage L.A. Magazine “Most Inspirational Story” >Read About
- Former Director of Clinical Education (2008-2017) at PIH Health Hospital Rehab Department
- Faculty and Professor at California State University of Long Beach – Graduate Level Physical Therapy
- Guest Speaker of multiple highly praised expert topics >See Schedule
- How to Exercise Safely While in Pain
- Alternatives to Pain Medications
- Missing Link in Low Back Pain and Sciatica Care
- Getting the Most Out of Your Run While in Pain Without Guessing
- Yoga + Pilates + Tai Chi + Power: the blend of the Powerful 4
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” –Oscar Wilde
We choose to dedicate ourselves to 15 clients per week (as oppose to 80-120 at other places) so call, TEXT or email us about what your needs are.
A lot of persistent pain dysfunction is due to a lack of asking “WHY” then true listening.Danh Ngo
Dr Ngo is a physical therapist who can say he shares the experiences, the emotional and physical roller coaster journey, of having pain, needing surgery, having the surgery and realizing there was more than he could have done with less risk.
He once had spine surgery and now is on the journey to finding good medical care for his son’s medical health. Because of this, Dr Ngo has become an expert in helping members achieve an alternative to medications especially painkillers, procedures and avoiding surgery.
He is in the prestigious group of 0.1% of Physical Therapist in the country with a double certification in orthopedic and sports medicine specialist.
Dr. Ngo’s background and experience have allowed him to appreciate and marvel at the human body and its capability. Every day he works, he is still amazed at how little we know about this complex machine called the human body.
Mindset and understanding that not many places understand how to keep someone moving especially when pain is involved.
There are many good pain relief options but a BIG majority end up telling you to give up on your favorite activity and rest endlessly.
Dr. Ngo’s desire to help people when they do not know they have the potential to get better. Often people get jaded and lost within the western medical system. It frustrates Dr. Ngo that no one fights and stands up for the people who worked their whole life to only be in more pain.
He loves to hear everyone’s story. Dr. Ngo believes a lot of persistent pain dysfunction is due to a lack of asking “WHY?”
A good majority of pain originates from the visceral and nervous systems, which is not publicized enough. Everyone who lives in the modern society has to work hard to fight an uphill battle to live well. Wellness and fitness are not mutual. Wellness is emotional, spiritual, physical, mental and internal health. Fitness is performing to one’s body capability.
Dr. Ngo did not always live a healthy lifestyle. Early in his career, he overlooked the importance of healthy living. With a background in sports therapy, he thought muscling our way through life is enough to be pain-free. He thought to be technically precise as a Physical Therapist was enough to address pain. Dr. Ngo realized he was wrong. His journey into healthy living started a few years back when his son was born. Dr. Ngo’s son has severe eczema and that was a curveball that his wife and I did not expect. We looked into western medicine for answers but our experience left us no resolution and more frustrated. Being a “medical” guy, I researched and went down the rabbit hole of organic living. I googled everything under the sun to help my son. Everyone has a “magic” solution. I tried most and did not the magic answer. I had to learn and understand why things worked and when things will work best or not work at all. I know people in pain want the “magic” solution and it is hard to understand medical science jargon. People looking for a better eating solution to help their pain or perform better try diet after diet without understanding the background. We tried every darn diet for our son. I believe everyone’s body composition and genetic makeup makes it hard to have a perfect one size fits all answer. ReVITALize Rehab Club is my way of simplifying what I have learned so people can make better “healthy living” choices.