Read below if you are nervous or skeptical
#GetAnswer1st session is designed to be your last check off list to know you are making the RIGHT decision.
Many industry provides people a complimentary “taste” of their service and product before asking for any commitment, however, healthcare does not think this is important. ReVITALize Rehab Club understand that all decisions comes with some nervousness whether this will be a good or bad decision. Many people do not know what Physical Therapy is and what my profession has to offer. We encourage 3 steps before making a trip to our HQ in the historic neighborhood of Bixby Knolls in Long Beach.
- Read our FAQ Report that will guide you in knowing what we do.
- Read about us in LA VOYAGE “L.A. Most Inspirational Story” (HERE) to see if our story is something that you want to be a part of.
- Save a time to chat with us over the phone at the comfort of your own home
There is a pre-screening process as these spots are limited for someone serious in making that next step towards a healthier future.
Now that you know what we do and what ReVITALize Rehab Club is about…what is included in a #GetAnswer1st session (value at $140)?
You get a 20 minute session with U.S.’s leading spine and sports injury specialist, Dr Ngo.
- This is your time to fire away all of your questions and concerns.
- We guide you what we commonly see and how it relates to your pain
- Leave with a firm Diagnosis – find out what’s going wrong
- Leave with a firm Prognosis – find out how many days to getting complete relief
- Your area of concern will be palpated and examined
- Overall, it is common to come out of the visit with a clear picture of how and where to start to STOP your pain.
Again, you have to be pre-selected to be able to participate in the #GetAnswer1st session
“Look Who Else Came For Specialist Treatment At ReVITALize Rehab Club And Left Feeling More ACTIVE, HEALTHY And HAPPY…In Just A Few Short Weeks”!
“….my doctor tried cortisone injections and the results were not favorable. An MRI found tiny tears. ….pain was keeping me up at night….I was at my lowest point,…. His holistic approach in treating my left shoulder and neck problems have made a significant improvement…. I can finally sleep… He targets the root cause of the problem, rather than taking medications. …I highly recommend Danh…”
~ Lupe, Loves to garden
“….He is very skilled in what he does, and very knowledgeable. He very informative and has no problem answering any questions….Danh takes a real personal take to every client ….He needed to think outside the box to help me get to where I needed to be…I’ve gotten so much farther with my rehabilitation this time for my second shoulder surgery. …. I will definitely refer my friends and family….”
~ David, Father of 4
“….I came in for my back pain but learned that my digestion issues was related to it…. Fixing both helped me swim 2 minutes faster…I am happy to be a more active father for my boys…”
~ Oliver, Physical Therapist