Do you need answers to why you are not feeling well?
What do you get when Holistic Meets Functional Medicine?
Everything you are feeling is happening for a reason. Your symptoms should be listened and helped from a "whole-person" perspective.
Your body is smart and all systems are highly connected: muscles, joints, nerves, brain, heart, lungs, kidneys, digestive, hormonal/endocrine, immune and detox systems. You will get better when you are helped in this method.
Mind-body. Inside-outside. Head to toe and toe to head.
The beauty of conventional medicine is that it is good at making you go through lots of testing to help you stay alive... the optimism in us would like to believe.
The problem is that you are not taken seriously if you are alive and not feeling well.
Functional Medicine is built on the idea of being comprehensive in order to be precise. The goal is to help you to feel your best. Your lab testing is telling a story. Yours symptoms is the narrative. Our job is to uncover the layers that maybe impacting you and treat the source of the problem.
The ReVITALize Rehab Club's Approach
Who are our patients?
We help people with a wide range of chronic health problems, from digestive disorders, to autoimmune disease, to hypothyroidism.
Patients who do best under our care:
- Do not want to rely on medications or frequent doctor visits.
- Are interested in discovering the underlying cause of their problems, rather than just suppressing symptoms.
- Are motivated to play an active role in their own healing process.
- Are willing to make the necessary dietary and lifestyle changes but need the expertise guidance.
About Our Process.
You will be seen by Danh Ngo PT, DPT and Kyle Wung LAc, MPT.
The Case Review is the first step for all new patients. The Case Review process is designed to be comprehensive with medical intake and diagnostic testing before treatment. This will help us to be more precise and safer with the use of the data we collect.
You save money and time in the long-term since our philosophy is “test, don’t guess.” Identifying the underlying patterns contributing to disease is the key to a successful and lasting outcome.
This may sound like common sense, but many practices do not follow this as insurances and politics are looking to save their pockets, not your best interest.
The Case Review is broken into 2 sessions and include:
- An initial phone or video consult to determine which labs to order.
- A thorough review of your medical history and relevant previous lab work (10-page limit).
- A review of your current diet and nutritional supplements.
- A detailed body systems assessment.
- A 60-minute in-person appointment to review your results and present your treatment plan.
- A treatment plan including diet, supplements and lifestyle therapies.
- Recommendations for further testing (if necessary).
Step 1: Initial Consult
During this 45-minute phone/Zoom video appointment, Dr Ngo and Kyle will have a conversation with you to determine which lab tests to order for your Case Review, based on your chief complaints and your history.
This appointment has two purposes: to make sure that we have all of the information needed to gain a comprehensive understanding of many of the factors affecting your health and to give you a head start on your treatment before you meet with us.
The exact lab testing ordered as part of the Initial Consult depends on your individual circumstances, but may include:
- A comprehensive blood chemistry panel. This is the single most efficient, effective and affordable tool for quickly evaluating your health. It screens for a wide range of conditions, including several types of anemia; gut, viral and bacterial infections; insulin resistance and hypoglycemia; liver and kidney issues; and thyroid and adrenal problems. It offers important clues for how to structure and focus your treatment to get the best results. It also provides a baseline of biomarkers that can be used to objectively track the progress of your treatment over time.
- Additional blood tests for specific conditions, such as high cholesterol, hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease and gluten sensitivity.
- Advanced stool testing to screen for parasites, fungal overgrowth, bacterial infections, intestinal inflammation, dysbiosis and a deficiency of beneficial gut bacteria.
- Urine organic acids testing to screen for small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, fungal overgrowth, problems metabolizing fat or carbohydrates, B-vitamin status, methylation issues, detoxification capacity, oxidative stress and neurotransmitter metabolism.
- Urine hormone testing for adrenal and sex hormone status.
We will provide you with the Case Review health history paperwork to complete. It is important that you spend time and energy completing these intake forms, as they are vital in helping us understand your case. This paperwork includes:
- A detailed health and medical history questionnaire
- A survey of your chief complaints and most important health goals
- An assessment of your most troubling and frequently experienced symptoms
- A diet survey and questionnaire
- A survey of your current supplements and medications
Finally, we will provide you with Dietary guidelines to follow after your Initial Consultation. This brings a value on reseting and refueling your body for success.
It is critical that you implement the 30-day reset diet to the best of your ability. Your response to the nutrition reset and refuel will be highly valuable in understanding how to help you faster.
Once we’ve received your lab results and completed Case Review paperwork, you will move on to Step 3: the Case Review consultation. This typically occurs between 60 and 90 days after the Initial Consult, because some of the labs we use can take up to 8 weeks to deliver the results to us after receiving your sample. While you wait for your lab results to come back, you will be implementing the 30-day reset diet and making forward progress.
Step 2a: In-Person Case Review
The Case Review consultation is a 120-minute in-person appointment.
Prior to the consultation, Dr Ngo and Kyle will collaborate and review the results from the labs that were ordered along with your Case Review paperwork, medical history, diet and supplement survey, assessment forms and relevant prior lab work. They will use all of this information to provide the following:
- A summary of the underlying patterns that are contributing to your symptoms.
- An outline of the suggested treatment plan, including dietary, supplement and lifestyle recommendations.
- Recommendations for further testing (this will typically be minimal, if necessary at all, because of the completeness of the Case Review process)
During your consultation, Dr Ngo (maybe Kyle) will present you with their recommended treatment plan. They will also review all of your test results with you, discuss the results of your 30-day Reset, and answer any questions you have about the findings or the treatment plan.
Step 2b: Same day manual Therapy
This will be the 2nd half of your in-person 2nd session.
As Physical Therapist, we have seen the power of movement and manual therapy towards healing. ReVITALize Rehab Club brings our unique blend towards your healing.
Many of our clients have seen other practitioners to leave with "something still missing" and "not feeling quite there yet". When we added movement and holistic manual therapy, they notice that "final touch" to feeling their best!
What is manual therapy + movement?
- How well your muscles and joints move reinforces the health you hold on the inside.
- Manual therapy is a form of highly specific and safe hands-on treatment designed to restore function and health.
- Visceral manipulation will be used to help your organ's motility and mobility.
- Cranial-Sacral-Nerves Rebalancing will help your body be more connected.
- Visceral Vascular manipulation will help bring more blood flow for healing.
- Lymphatic Visceral manipulation will help your body recover faster.
You will walk away with a plan to help your body heal. This will include a list of exercise and movement drills designed specifically for you.
STEP 3: PHONE CHECK-INS
We are commited in helping you get the best chance of success. Healing can get messy and many have said that the "check-ins" are what helped them feel reassured and believe that healing is possible. You can get better.
STEP 4: TREATMENT CHECK-INS
These manual therapy check-ins are crucial to help your body get tune-ed for improved change. We will help you to know how frequent it will be. The average prescription is every 3-4 weeks for 3-6 times.
As your body changes, you have to upgrade your body as you level up.
STEP 5: Re-check
Old patterns are stubborn. We do a mid-term check-in with another collection of data. If the labs and testing shows that you are doing better, then we will conclude your care with us.
If you labs and data shows that you are close to being well, we adapt and make sure we progress your care so you do feel better, and your data shows!
This is fits in our model of "test, don't guess".
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About ReVITALize Rehab Club…
What conditions do we treat?
In conventional medicine, there’s a doctor for every part of your body: cardiologists for the heart, gastroenterologists for the digestive system, neurologists for the brain and nervous system, podiatrists for your feet, and ophthalmologists for your eyes. But in functional medicine, we see the body as an interconnected whole, within a larger environment. We recognize that in order to treat one part of the body, all of the other parts must also be considered.
In working with you as a patient, we take a step back and try to see common features that might link all the health conditions that you might be experiencing. By looking for the commonalities and patterns, our functional medicine clinic offer interventions that affect multiple pathways, helping you recover your health faster and more completely.
Thus, as functional medicine practitioners, we are able to treat a wide variety of health problems, including (but not limited to):
- Adrenal disorders
- Autoimmune disease
- Biotoxin illness/Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS)
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic sinusitis
- Chronic infections
- Digestive disorders (IBD, IBS, GERD/Reflux)
- Elevated cholesterol
- Environmental and food allergies
- Female disorders (PMS, Menopause, Infertility, PCOS)
- Hormonal imbalances
- Interstitial cystitis
- Metabolic syndrome, pre-diabetes, insulin resistance
- Migraines and headaches
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Overweight and obesity
- Sleep disorders and insomnia
- Thyroid disorders
Initial Consult: $320. Includes the phone/Zoom appointment.
Case Review: $475. Includes a detailed Report of Findings and a suggested treatment plan with dietary, supplement, and lifestyle recommendations during a 120-minute in-person appointment.
Regular Follow-ups: $250 for 90 minutes.
We strive to offer individualized care, including the recommended lab testing. We take into consideration your indications, preferences and budget. The cost of laboratory tests recommended during the case review process can range from $500 – $4,200. We can work with you to find a level of testing that feels comfortable to you and we can stagger the testing over time, so it is more affordable. This cost depends on the complexity of your condition, level of diagnostics required, and what your insurance may (or may not) cover. The cost of some testing includes a test administration fee.
The cost for supplements prescribed as part of your treatment plan during the case review process is typically $170 – $2,300. This can be customized based on budgetary constraints. This cost depends on the protocol(s) recommended to treat your condition, and these estimates represent 1-4 months of treatment (depending on the protocol).
Grand Total of Case Review Fees
The total you should expect to pay for the entire case review process is roughly between $2,200 – $6,000. This includes the first two appointments (Initial Consult and Case Review), lab testing tailored to you, and supplements for the initial three to four months of treatment.
Please note that you will have the opportunity to decide which of the laboratory and supplement recommendations you wish to proceed with, and you will only pay for those that you approve. The only fee that you commit to is the fee for the visit.
Estimated Costs for Supplements for Ongoing Treatment
Ongoing supplement costs vary considerably depending on your specific treatment plan, but average approximately $150 – $350/month.
Watch us in CBS's exclusive
Get Started Today.
100% Money Back Guarantee