Talk to a PT on the phone >>
If you are not quite ready to book an appointment, maybe you have some questions and would like to speak with someone who understands Physical Therapy first to make sure 100% that they can help you, simply click the button above to schedule a call. We will answer all of your questions, absolutely free of charge.
Ask about cost or availability >>
We understand that some people want to find out a little bit more about cost and availability before they book an appointment. If you want to know more about what it costs and what times we have available, then click the button above and fill out the short form.
FREE 15 Min #GetAnswer1st >>
We realize some people may be unsure if physical therapy is right for them. Do you wonder if it will work, or if we are able to help with what you have, or maybe you had a bad experience in the past? If that sounds like you and you would like to see how ReVITALize Rehab Club can help, then fill out the form by clicking above so that we can help answer your questions.
I (Dr Ngo) had back surgery to learn that you don’t have to…
Hi my name is Danh Ngo. I am someone that trusted the medical system to help me feel better but I got more confused and lost. My story started in that I was playing basketball in my early 20’s and feel down. I felt horrible back spasm and shooting pain down the leg. The shooting pain was bad enough that when I coughed I needed to find a wall to support myself. I thought I was young and invincible so I tried to push through the pain, but failed miserably. I googled safe back exercises and did a typical exercise program. BOOM! I could not move afterwards. I lost all back mobility and my foot got week over the next few days.
This is when I went to the doctor to be treated like a medical number. I got no call backs. I waited in long cold waiting rooms just to spend time with a surgeon that spent 5 minutes to decide she wanted to cut me up. I was at low point because I felt like just a body and lacking that human connection. I remembered I left thinking, I wish I got a hug or a handshake….something to know that I am in the right place. I trusted my gut and went for a second opinion. The same experience so I gave in.
Surgery date was scary and I remembered that I am too young for this.
I woke up and my healing journey began with no guidance but “we fixed you.” I felt more lost since I had to figure out my own healing journey. Well, I am here now on a mission to bring HEALTHCARE and not SICKCARE.
Finish reading our story by clicking HERE…
or CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT US IN THE NEWS =)
Why is it valuable for you to look into ReVITALize Rehab Club?
I can say that I can help you, but when you are in pain for a long time, it’s hard to trust. That is okay and I understand this.
I cannot tell you that you need me. I can tell you that ReVITALize Rehab Club’s door is open and happily willing to invite you to experience yourself.
Dr. Danh Ngo
- You are taken care for by an expert who understands all types of muscle and joint related conditions (only 1% of the Physical Therapist in the country has 2 specialty in managing muscle/joint injury and sports injury – Orthopedic and Sports Specialist).
- We believe there is no one way to fix pain or injury. Pain is complex and unique. Our goal is to understand your body and mind’s needs. We intend to do this by getting to know you first and treating you as a person and not a medical number.
- We believe the root cause of many muscle and joint issues tend to be the nerves, vascular, digestive, lymphatic or fascia system.
- An assessment will begin with helping your to walk, breath and sit.
- Once you have the foundation, we will move towards bringing function with exercise + hands-on care.
- Based on our detailed assessment and motivational interview, you will take home a mixture of safe therapeutic exercises, mind + habit training, nutritional advice, or holistic health education.
What Other People Just Like You Are Saying About ReVITALize Rehab Club…
Who We Are
ReVITALize Rehab Club is founded on the CORE VALUES of
- Treat with open mind, heart, and hands
- We are here to help the person not a diagnosis
- Anything is possible when everyone works together
- We lead by example
- Being attentive and intentional
Who We Help (And What We Do…)
We specialize in getting you mobile and active – Safe and Confident
- New to an activity
- Desire to return back
- Desire to stay in the “game”
Here are the activities we have expertise with.
- Trail Running
- Marathon Running
- High interval training
- MMA/Martial Arts
- Power focus football
- Agility focus football
- Speed focus football
- Returning-back B-Ball
- Agility focus Basketball
- Power focus Basketball
- Hyperflexible built – Gymastics
- Hyperflexible built – Ballet
- Active Crossfitter
- Pitching Arm Care – Baseball
- Hitting Focus – Baseball
- Returning Back – Soccer
- Peak level Soccer
- Returning back – Soccer
- Hardest sport EVER – Parenting